Πέμπτη 15 Ιανουαρίου 2009

Nothing!

I've still done nothing! No editing no nothing... I spent the last few days reading the twilight saga and now Im depressed
a) cause the books are over and there is nothing to read
b) cause after reading the books I realised how boring my life is and that is depressing...

Now my hair look like a red/black wig and for my comfort I have the reassurance of my hairdresser that they will get worse...much much worse, once the red starts to fade and the happy blonde starts to show itself...I imagine the point that my head will be like a pink/black wig...my dad will love it ^^

So many things to do and no feeling to do anything. If I could spend all day on my bed I would be indeed happy...notimenotime...

So I guess I should give my headache a break and get to sleep now...or get to trying to get to sleep..

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου