Σάββατο 3 Ιανουαρίου 2009

Hey hey

Hello! My name is Sevasti but you can call me Sevi :D

Sometimes Im not sure I live in the same world as everyone else. My perspective for things is different and sometimes that is a problem. But generally I deal with it.

I love music it fills my world with magic. I cant imagine my life without music and sounds generally. I love reading books. Its the best kind of entertainment I could think of. I could read books for hours or even days. Time passes differently when you are reading a book.
I love drawing. Im not very good and I haven't drawn anything for some time now. But I started painting lessons recently to get to know the colours. Cause I suck when it comes to colours. I love my painting lessons. Although I actually lost the last class when we would paint something for the first time .

I love my friends. They helped and help me deal with my life. They lightened my life when darkness had seriously taken over. And thanks to this light now I can once again shine.
I love my family. Its the most crazy combination of people. Lately we lost our connecting circle. I lost my mother. And that was a point that my life changed course so fiercely I could only watch the change unable to react. Change happened in my life and in myself as well. Now things are getting better day by day and I think I can start living for once more.

I want to be an animator, writer, photographer, director (among other things..)
I want to travel the world and make a difference!

I have great hopes for 2009. Magic things will happen I can feel it. And Im so ready for this.

Thats all for now :)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου