Κυριακή 4 Ιανουαρίου 2009

It started...

Today my friend Konstantina was kind enough to let me put tons of silver glitter on her face, neck and arms...dress her up like a black ballerina and take many pics of her (536 to be exact) while she was dancing gracefully in my living room...well I did have my reasons....

The pics are the first step for the realisation of the animation I was working on my mind for too long now...and though all the other ideas always remained in my mind this one seems to becoming real :)

Ofc I will have to edit around 300 pics and since everything happened too quickly I didnt have the time to paint the house green >.> so no green room for me which will make things verily difficult when it will come to the removal of the background...but the result will be rewarding. After all this will be the main work of my portfolio, since I dont have any other...

So! From Tuesday and after hello editing :D

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου